Welcome to the virtual CD booklet for the second album from The Prodigal Sounds!
The album is now released and is available via Spotify, BandCamp, and various other retailers via distribution by CD Baby.
The Inevitable Obscenity contains 11 tracks of delicious progressive rock goodness.
Tracks 5-10 make up a continuous suite: the story of The God Program.
Click on a track name to view credits, lyrics, production notes, and more!
1. EULA (0:31)
2. Working The Paradigm Shift (8:42)
3. Listen (12:52)
4. The Toks Invade Bogland (4:57)
5. Cathedral of Hosts (3:27)
6. Enlightenment (6:06)
7. Omnipotence in 17/8 (2:58)
8. Priority Interrupt (2:07)
9. Fugue State (0:42)
9. Head Crash (4:31)
10. Cathedral (reprise) (1:12)
11. Introspection in G / Tubular DLLs (6:57)
Performed, engineered, and produced by colin nicholls
Recorded in a spare room in Marin County, California
Tracked and mixed with Cakewalk By Bandlab.
to an average maximum loudness of -12 LUFS, give or take.
photos and design by colin nicholls
copyright (c) Colin Nicholls 2020